Margaret Smith of Hearts and Home has been furiously working on her new website the past couple of months and to help her celebrate her Grand Re-Opening, Hearts and Home is our Neato Burrito AND Book-Inz is hosting our FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY! Margaret is a fellow etsy TeamFortWorth member and an amazing fount of knowledge in the ways of crafty business. I am honored to be helping her celebrate her Grand ReOpening.
Margaret’s mission statement is wonderful as she brings ‘old fashioned traditions to modern living.’
The prize is this really fun and cute Metro Slouch Bag pattern from Lila Tueller:
What I love about this bag is that it’s go anywhere and carry everything and you can make it in ANY FABRIC you choose, fitting your personality and style. Which means you could make several of these bags in different colors and prints! That said, you’d always be carrying the same bag, just move your stuff into the next matching one!
There are several ways to enter this contest – but first and foremost – the fine print:
- Contest ends Monday, March 12, 2012 at 7:30 PM Central Time. Entry will be qualified based on time stamp.
- You can enter up to four times (see below), but only one entry per option.
- Winner will be announced on Book-Inz Facebook page Monday, March 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM
- Winner will be chosen using a List Randomizer.
How to Enter – Answer these questions – What is your comfort hobby? Do you knit, crochet, sew? What is it you create when you’re in your comfort zone?:
- Post a comment on this blog post.
- Post a comment on Hearts and Home’s Facebook page
- Post a comment on Hearts and Home’s blog
- Like Hearts and Home’s Facebook page
Remember, you can enter once on each of these options! Pick all of them to increase your chances of winning! Good luck! And remember, Keep Calm and Read On.